Indonesia Design (iD) is a bi-monthly design lifestyle magazine that covers the ways lifestyle collaborates with design trends and developments in English. iD started as an architecture magazine in July 2003 with target readers of professionals in this industry such as architects; interior, landscape and lighting designers, developers and academics. However over the years, we have expanded our readers to hotel management and operators/headquarters, business owners, art galleries, and others.
Beside retail sales in major bookstores in Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia, we are also available at:
1. Inflight Garuda First Class and Business Class - all flights departure from Jakarta ( exclude Jeddah )
2. Garuda First Class and Business/Executive airport lounges in various cities in Indonesia
3 All of suites and lounge at Keraton At the Plaza, Jakarta
4. All airport lounges in Jakarta , Surabaya and Bali
5. All foreign Embassy offices and Ambassadors' residences
6. 4- 5 star hotels in Jakarta, Bali, Surabaya and Bandung