Welcome to our Website. We are the Lnoppen Group. The group consists of following companies: Lnoppen BVBA (Meerhout, Belgium); Noppen Shanghai Company Limited (Shanghai, China); Noppen Hongkong Limited (Hongkong, China); Lnoppen Latin America SAS (Bogotá, Colombia); Noppen Conference & Exhibition Private Limited (Bangalore, India); Noppen Hongkong Limited (Manila, Philippines)
Below you find a summary (and further explained clarification) on how we process your personal data and respect your privacy.
Which categories of data do we collect?
We collect these data:
• Contact details (e-mail, telephone, name)
• Invoice details
• Pictures and biographies (conference speakers)
How do we collect your data?
While you use our website:
We process personal data that are (1) either collected via contact with you, (2) either provided by you when showing interest in our services, (3) either collected after your use of our services, (4) either collected from public/social media that were made accessible.
While you communicate with us:
We collect following data:
• By use of our website. When you fill in the forms in our website we collect and click the opt-in option: telephone number, e-mail address and name. When you leave a personal comment in the comment box, we collect your email address and name.
• When we communicate with you we collect: name, telephone number and e-mail address.
While you use our services:
• When you use our services, we collect: name, telephone number, e-mail address and invoice details if applicable.
By researching public and social media:
• We can also collect your data if they were made publicly accessible, or if you made them accessible on public/social media (LinkedIn, facebook, twitter etc), and if they indicate you are the appropriate contact person to go in communication with in function of our services.
How do we use your data?
We use your data:
• To communicate with you (for instance when you ask us a question)
• To improve our website
• To improve our products
• To define your profile and guarantee we can offer tailored promotions
• To send you via e-mail information about our services and products (when you are a client, when you ask for it, when you were contacted by us and agreed to receive product information, when you are a speaker profile and invited to speak at our conference)
• To give you tailored support
• To offer you our services and coordinate with you once you are our client
• To identify you in person when attending our events
Which third parties process your data?
We rely on following companies for cooperation in processing your data, however they have no authority to use your data:
Hosting of our data and our website: Webit
E-mailing: BelgianHosting, VerticalResponse, Quantum Infotech, Claro, Google G suite
These third parties process your data:
Below companies process your data and might be using them:
• Microsoft / Office 365
• Google / Analytics
• Outlook plug-ins
• File sharing en backup services such as Dropbox, Wetransfer, OneDrive
• A limited number of our commercial partners who use our products to promote themselves
We protect your personal data by taking technical and operational security measures. We undertake the following required actions:
• Technical security measures in terms of access (log-in limitations, password policy etc), storage (back-up etc), protection against external access (anti-virus software, security of premises etc) of the media on which personal data can be stored
• Operational measures, such as keeping a data register, adhering to data policy, staff awareness and training, requesting guarantees from our partners, etc
• Measures to keep personal data confidential.
Despite the security measures we take, it is important to know that the transfer of data via the internet does not occur without risks, and that you need to take the necessary precautions when you send data to us over the internet.
Where do we process your data?
The data you provide us are stored and processed:
• On servers and computers we use within the EU
• On servers and computers we use in our offices outside the EU. Our offices outside the EU adhere to the security and privacy measures in conformity with the GDPR legislation.
• On servers and computers from third parties outside the EU. We guarantee our partners adhere to the security and privacy measures in conformity with the GDPR legislation.
By providing us your data, you accept that we process them in above mentioned manner.
You take the decision about your data:
You can choose: Not to share your personal data with us | Not to have your personal data used for marketing purposes.
You can choose not to share your personal data with us. If you decide to do so, you can surf our website but you cannot access parts for which we need to know who you are, either because a fee applies, either because you need to be logged in.
As long as you rely on our services, we must be in the position to process the personal data we need to be able to provide our services.
You have the right to access the data we have from you. This includes the right to request additional information regarding:
• The categories of personal data we process
• The objectives for which we process your data
• The categories of third parties to whom we transfer your data
• The time frame during which we stora your personal data and the criteria used to define this time frame
• The other rights you have regarding your data
• We will forward you this information 30 days after receipt of your request, unless we would violate liberties or rights of others (for instance, confidentiality, intellectual rights..) of which we will inform you if applicable.
• You have the right to have personal data we possess corrected. You can do this by sending an email to: email@example.com
• You may exercise the right to object against the processing of your data to do profiling or to take automated decisions. We can use your data to define if certain information or (tailored) offers are useful.
• Our commercial partners who are promoting themselves via our website can be using your data (data they collect with us and via other channels) to make you view tailored publicity.
• You have the right to take away your data. We can provide you your data in a structured file. We assure you only receive data to which you have rightful access (see above).
• You have the right to `oblivion`, hence to be `forgotten` by us. This means we remove all data in which we have no longer a reasonable interest. For instance we have an interest in keeping your data if you are client with us, and we need to be able to contact you.
Who are we?
• Lnoppen BVBA
Molenberg 90, 2450 Meerhout, Belgium
• For addresses of the other companies of the Lnoppen Group, please refer to our website (Noppen Shanghai Company Limited (Shanghai, China); Noppen Hongkong Limited (Hongkong, China); Lnoppen Latin America SAS (Bogotá, Colombia); Noppen Conference & Exhibition Private Limited (Bangalore, India); Noppen Hongkong Limited (Manila, Philippines)